Wednesday, 7 pm.
I have to be at the Louvre 8.15 pm, I have just an hour.
"Hey, perfect time to go to Simone's !"
So here I am, at the 140 on Rivoli street.
I check the door code on my phone, take the elevator, ring the belle.
Julie opens the door.
"Hi, welcome ! she say, and very happily so
- Hello :) I was in the neighborhood, and I thought I just drop by. First timer here, I said shily
- Well done, then :) Let me give you a quick tour. "
Simone's, the I-wish-you-well apartment
Julie shows me around, as the good hostess she is ;)
There's a gym, a first cute living room, changing room, showers, a kitchen, a dining room, a second and oh a third little living room...
What is this place ?
It is the cutest appartment in the center of Paris, where we can do sports, eat & chill !
That's what it is.
At Simone's concept
While Julie's disposing the dishes, I sit at the dining table. We chat.
She tells me the story of the place. She and her friend Aurélia started the place. Both wanted to create a space for girls / women with 3 axes :
1) Eat, by offering breakfasts, lunches, brunches
2) Move, by offering sport classes : yoga, box, danse, running
3) Live, by offering a co-working space during the week & inspiring workshops Saturday mornings
How does it work ?
You charge an account with "Simones", it's the official currency over there ;)
1 Simone = 5 euros
You book a date & hour on one of the three schedules "Eat", "Move", "Live", and there you go.
I happen to be going there next week.
See you there ?
140 Rue de Rivoli
métros Louvre-Rivoli / Les Halles / Pont Neuf
Code 2e porte : 208A - 2nd floor