My good resolutions come and go, as a cycle :)
This week end, my GO GREEN and GO HEALTHY mood is back !
To honor that feeling, I had Brunch at La Juicerie.
This brunch is on my To-Do List for a while.
So saturday morning, after yoga class and before my 3 pm appointment, I asked my friend J to join me at 2 rue de la Michodière, in order to FINALLY test this brunch.
Test = conclusive :)
Ambiance cosy & déco less is more
There are 12 seats available in there, TOPS ! Just enough to feel pretty privileged to be there :)
With its white tiles, it has a little "Breaking Bad" theme.
It's kind of the Breaking Bad of juices : the cold pressed juices manufacture :)
I won't re-list available juices, they're in my earlier post on la Juicerie :)
YES, I dit write another article on it. And No, I am not paid for that :)
What do we eat there ?
In the brunch menu, you'll find :
- 1 fresh juice, for the vitamin SHOOT
- 1 tea or coffee, for the conforting & warm and/or for cafeine addiction of some of us :) Raise you hand if you feel concerned ;)
- 1 Açaï bowl OU 1 Chia pudding, those protein & energy BOMBS
- 1 Avocado toast, to feel pretty full
Where's this place ? How much does it cost ?
Adress : 2 rue de la Michodière
métro Opéra or Quatre Septembre
Saturday, it's open between 11 am & 3 pm.
Brunch is 20,90 euros.
Why is it an A address ?
Because it's :
- 100% homemade (you can see them prepare your food, an open kitchen = confidence :p )
- 100% organic,
- 10% fresh
& so it's 100% validated !
Plus, we are used to get out from healthy brunches with a half-full stomach... well this is NOT the case here :)
That being said, have a nice week end everyone !!